Our New Premises
We are excited about our new premises but there is a lot of work needed over the next 12 months to make it a functional site for us as a rescue. We will keep you up to date of particular tasks and needs along the way but we are appealing to all our supports for some help.
We want to create a list of resources, donations, pledges and skilled workers who can help us achieve our dream over the next few months.
We are looking for individuals & companies who can pledge items or time towards our goals.
- Lawn Mowing - around half an acre needs cutting right down, no access to power so needs to be petrol mowers or ideally a ride on mower.
- Heating/Plumber - especially anyone with knowledge of oil heating systems
- Fencing - replacing some and building secure exercise areas
- Joiners, builders, plumbers, electricians, plasters, general manual labour. We will be fully renovating a house, outbuildings and garages/kennels.
- Tree Surgery Professional vinyl flooring fitter - we have had flooring donated
- Pond removal/landscaping - There is a huge manmade pond and water feature that is not safe and needs removing or adapting
- Block paving - needs repairing and part relaying
- Electric gates/Security/CCTV - Current gates are too old
- Cat fencing/Aviary making/Rabbit pen making - Enclosures for the rescue animals
- Astroturf - For inside small animal enclosures
- Concrete basing - kennels, pens & exercise yards
- Painting & decorating - kennels, house, office and outside
- Conservatory repair/rebuild - Will be our main reception and office area
- Doors - external and internal all need replacing
- Computer/printer scanner/fax - Full office set up will be needed
- Filing cabinets/Folders/general office stationary
- Bins - For waste in rooms and also storage for food etc
- Caravan - Extra accommodation for staff and site security
- Sheds - Storage for items and also small animal enclosures
If you think your employer or your company could help with sponsoring or donating towards our refurb please get in touch via phone, Facebook or our contact page.